Subject: FrameMaker 5.5.6 beta on Linux
From: FM Linux Admin <[email-masked]>
To: FM.Linux.Users: ;
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2000 20:05:54 -0800

Thank you for participating in the FrameMaker 5.5.6 on Linux beta 
program. The beta program has now completed, and the beta software is 
no longer available for download. The beta licenses will expire on 31 
December 2000, and you will be unable to use the product after that 
date.

The FrameMaker product team appreciates your feedback and 
participation in Adobe's investigations into the Linux market for 
FrameMaker. From this study, Adobe has determined that it will not, 
at this time, release a commercial version of FrameMaker or 
FrameMaker+SGML on the Linux platform. Of course FrameMaker 6.0 and 
FrameMaker+SGML 6.0 software continues to be available for the 
Windows, Mac and UNIX platforms.

If you have documents created with the FrameMaker 5.5.6 beta on Linux 
which you wish to continue to use, you have two choices. Documents 
created with the FrameMaker 5.5.6 Beta on Linux software may be 
opened with FrameMaker 5.5.6 or 6.0, or FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6 or 6.0, 
on a Windows, Mac or UNIX platform. Alternatively you should save any 
documents created with the software to text before 31 December 2000, 
for that content to be accessible to other applications after 31 
December 2000.

Comments on the FrameMaker 5.5.6 on Linux beta program can be sent to:

   [email-masked]

Thank you again for participation in this program.

Best Regards,
The FrameMaker Product Team
Adobe Systems Incorporated

If you prefer not to receive email from Adobe in the future regarding 
FrameMaker on Linux, send email to [email-masked] with a subject 
of 'unsubscribe' and your email address will be removed from the 
list. Please include this entire message in your reply.

Adobe and FrameMaker are either registered trademarks or trademarks 
of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other 
countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in 
the United States and other countries. Windows is either a registered 
trademark or trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States 
and/or other countries. UNIX is a registered trademark of The Open 
Group. Linux is a registered trademark of Linus Torvalds. All other 
trademarks are the property of their respective owners.