[LV] TURBOchannel support -- success!

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Fri Feb 23 07:04:22 CET 2007

 	Hello Maciej ,  Thank you .  I was beginning to think no one was testing
anymore .  Much less even writing code .  The last we heard Jan-Benedict was
here's the latest changes have fun the a great deal of silence ensued .
 	My MV4K(qbus) is still in storage & with very little hopes of being able
to bring him out to play for some more months (I think) .  Well I'll try to get
to him if things really quiet down at work .
 		Tnx again ,  JimL

 	There is finally output on the list that brings light into the tunnel ,
 	Oops there's that silly train again .  ;-)