skole treff oslo bitte anmelden

Kurt Gramlich Kurt.Gramlich at vhs-ravensberg.de
Fri Jun 27 14:36:34 CEST 2003

Skolelinux development gathering during Debcamp 2003
-===================================================

  Everyone working on, or wishing to work
  on, the Skolelinux project is invited.

Date:  Tuesday 2003-07-15 to Thursday 2003-07-17
Place: Group room 3B, IFI, Blindern

Please let us know that you are coming.  Registration is sent to
linuxiskolen at skolelinux.  Send something like this:

  Petter Reinholdtsen want to participate in the Skolelinux gathering
  2003-07-15 to 2003-07-17.  I travel from Oslo, and estimates my
  travel expenses to NOK 0,-.  I'm going to participate in the
  technical part of the gathering.

The goal of this gathering is to fix as many bugs as possible in
Skolelinux, and make the distribution ready for release 1.0.

Mit freundlichem Gruss
Kurt Gramlich

Kurt Gramlich    kurt.gramlich at vhs-ravensberg.de
Tel 05201-810927    http://www.vhs-ravensberg.de