[LV] The kernel build process & tools any changes .

Mr. James W. Laferriere babydr at baby-dragons.com
Sat Jun 9 22:03:10 CEST 2007

 	Hello Maciej .

On Tue, 5 Jun 2007, Maciej W. Rozycki wrote:
> On Mon, 4 Jun 2007, Mr. James W. Laferriere wrote:
>
>>  	I see we are still under the weather or the gun to get things
>> done by those we made promises to & those we care about .
>
> Well, I have a schedule which I keep more or less, but it does not
> specify any dates, only dependencies.  Right now I am in the kernel mode
> for the other architecture, which is MIPS.
> ...snip...
>
>>  	Tho sure would be nice to see a bit here in a month other than from
>> myself .
>
> Was it nice to see, then? ;-)
>  Maciej

 	YES .  Now like you said in a followup email ,  ...

<Qoute partial>
<Jan>
> On the kernel side, I'm behind, far far behind.  Hope to get all the
> ends connected again.
<maciej>
  I would appreciate getting the repo up to date so that it makes sense to
submit any changes. ;-)
</Qoute ...>

 	I'd sure like to see this as well &  both of you having the time to
be able to do these sorts of things .

 	So here is hoping that nothing goes amiss but that time becomes
available to one and or both of you .
 		Twyl ,  JimL